Blog by Hellinde Modeste
Change your habits
Almost everyone is making New Years resolutions. But what happens after 3 month?
We very often do not follow our goals any more.
I would like to motivate you to try out some of the following ideas that are easy to implement in your daily life and that will improve your overall well being.
Choose 10 out of the following 14 points
– and you will experience how your life changes for the better.
- Get 7 to 8 hours sleep per night
- Eat more fresh vegetables, sprouts, nuts and seeds
- Eat quality not quantity of protein
- Eat less saturated fats and oils and choose more healthy fats and fiber
- Stay away from sodas but drink enough fresh water ( minimum 1,5 liter )
- Reduce or eliminate your sugar intake and give sugar no chance to destroy your health
- Eat fermented vegetables, it is the best you can do for your gut flora
- Eat two meals a day with an eight hours window
- Work on your flexibility (pilates, yoga or whole body vibration training or dancing)
- Sit less and walk more (minimum 7.000 to 10,000 steps per day)
- Take care that your Vitamin D level is right
- Meditate for 10 to 20 minutes daily
- Meet friends and help others in your community
- Train your brain, learning something new, playing games or reading
In my next posts I will inform you about each of the topics above a bit more so you can decide which one you are going to follow and how and why all of these really easy habits can improve your health and longevity.
Enjoy your life – be happy.
Give yourself attention and love.
Thank You For Your Interest
Soul & Heart Journey School